- EMC Testing
- Environmental Reliability Testing
- Automobile Electronic Testing
- Radio Frequency Communication Testing
- Electrical Safety Testing
- Energy Efficiency Testing
- Battery Testing
- Lamps and Lanterns ProductsThe certification of lamps and lanterns Products lighting appliances shall meet the requirements of Safety, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), energy consumption, IP dustproof and waterproof level and other relevant regulations.
- Tablet PCTablet PC mainly depends on the characteristics of it, If it is just a normal tablet computer with functions such as wireless, WIFI, Bluetooth, without a communication module such as GSM or WCDMA,then it can be certified as a wireless product,and RF test
- Multi-functional SpeakersMultimedia speakers are also commonly referred to as "computer speakers", which are devices used in home PC multimedia to convert audio electrical signals into sound signals.
- Medical ProductThere are strict requirements for medical products in every country, and EMC test is just a part of the safety standards for medical machinery products exportation.
- Household AppliancesThe source of electromagnetic disturbance of household appliances is mainly formed by the sparks generated by the commutator motor in it,and the actions of mechanical switches,various controllers, and protectors.
- Multimedia Self-service TerminalSelf-service terminal is a high-tech product which integrates computer technology, network technology, electro-mechanical technology and automatic control technology.
Automobile Electronic Testing
- Automative Lighting Automotive electronics laboratory professionally provides authoritative and reliable testing and certification services for the automotive electronics industry. It can test automotive parts and lights including: various types of automotive lighting device
- Vehicle NavigationThe vehicle multimedia navigation system is a multimedia system and navigation system embedded in the automobile.
Radio Frequency Communication Testing
- Wireless bluetooth headsetBluetooth devices operate in the ISM band and communicate via Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying (GFSK) digital frequency modulation technology. Time division multiplexing (TDD) is used between devices, and an extremely fast frequency hopping scheme is used
- Bluetooth AudioThe Bluetooth RF design uses a variety of system architectures, ranging from traditional analog modulation to intermediate frequency based systems to digital IQ modulator/demodulator configurations.
- Wireless remote control toyToy testing, as its name implies, is the testing of toy products. There are special testing standards for toy products, and the standards and requirements vary from country to country.
- MobileDDT can provide professional technical assistance and efficient services for mobile phones to enter the global market.
- Wireless charging deviceWireless charging, like the black technology in sci-fi movies, is full of fantasy and unknown.
- WIFIWi-Fi is a technology that allows electronic devices to connect to a wireless local area network (WLAN), typically using a 2.4G UHF or 5G SHF ISM RF band.
Electrical Safety Testing
- Bluetooth EarphoneBattery overcharge/over discharge are the common safety testing items for bluetooth headset,portable audio-visual products such as headphones exported to the European Union are required to do sound pressure test, IP protection test can be added if needed.
- LED Drive PowerThe LED drive power supply is a device that is placed between the power supply and one or more LED modules to provide a rated voltage or current to the LED modules. The device can be composed of one or more separate components and has the ability to dim,
- Car Audio and Video SystemThe car host is the core part of the car audio and video system. The main function is to play the sound,which is of the same function the DVD player in the home theater.
- Mobile DisplayThe mobile display is in IEC/EN 60065 and the display requires a 0.5J spring impact hammer test.
- Ceiling lightThe ceiling lamp is called because the upper part of the luminaire is relatively flat and the bottom is completely attached to the roof when it is installed.
- AudioAudio AC products need to increase the working voltage, leakage current, withstand voltage test, insulation resistance and other related tests. Products more than 7KG need to be tested for drop and stability.